[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Become a member of the Publishing Division”][vc_empty_space height=”32″][vc_column_text]We commit ourselves to regularly publish 1.5-3 pages-long articles across all the major finance fields. These articles shell provide another perspective for the reader, improve the commercial awareness and represent your opinion and clear positioning on current commercial topics. They are going to be published on our website and will be promoted through social media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter. We are looking for both current M1 and M2/MSc students that are willing to commit. M2/MSc students with prior professional experience in their respective fields of interest will be leading/tutoring the lean teams and will be responsible for high quality content. The M1 students will use and improve their acquired knowledge and build a clear stance on what is happening in the world of finance, while being overseen and tutored by the M2/MSc students. Every member of each publishing group is supposed to publish 1 article per month!
Why should you want to join?
1. You will show strong commercial awareness and clear positioning on relevant finance-related topics
2. You will have tangible experience and assets, which you can use throughout your recruitment process in order to demonstrate your knowledge, skills and extracurricular involvement
3. You will be able to shape your professional brand by being featured on our website, Linkedin and Twitter
4. You will gain valuable experience in how to conduct research, how to analyse it in a meaningful way and how to use arguments in order to make your point clear
5. Finally, you will be an essential part of the Finance Club as the leading content-creating group and you will help shape the project
However, please note that we don’t accept an unlimited number of students and highly value proactivity and quality!
Please apply below.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][wpforms id=”467″][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]